Thursday, July 19, 2012

If only life could always be the summer


Overall, I am really enjoying my moments. There are days where there is a ton to do and I feel overwhelmed but then there are other days where I can relax a little and enjoy my time. Most days its a good busy, not a stressful busy. Working from home in the morning is wonderful. I don't have to get up at 6:00am. I can stay in my PJs. I don't have to navigate LA traffic in the morning. I have much more energy for my afternoon job. I get to eat meals at a table instead of in a car.

When Justice and Peace Kiss is a real source of joy for me as well. I love collaborating with other artist. I have loved leading the LAUP team and get to be apart of their journey as they discover how to use their art for the kingdom of God. It has been great this year to see how the youth have improved over the years and matured spiritually and as artist. I am excited for our performance, its going to be rockin'.

Its a short summer this year because LAUSD schools start back Aug 14th. Less than a month away, ick! I very much fear going back to my crazy 2 job schedule but trying to enjoy the time that I do have.

1 comment:

  1. I keep telling myself "It's only been 10 days since WJPK ended? Only 12? 18?" I miss it! I miss all yall and am excited for our little get-together. Life got so crazy so fast it's like never happened.

    [End nostalgia.]

    See you soon for game night, I think ;)

    ReplyDelete