Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Hopes and Wishes

I do not make New Years Resolutions that I can not keep but rather hopes of things that would happen in the upcoming year. Most of these things are less about what I can do, and more needing God to do them anyway. They are more prayers of what I would like to see happen (although I acknowledge that I do play apart as well.)

In no particular order

-Have a full time job involving children
-Being connected with people who can vision for and guide me to next steps to take in becoming a theatre teacher
-Dating (maybe a relationship this year ;)
-Have more patience, energy, and excitement with my students
- To be a more creative and engaging teacher
- Have better rhythms of spending time with God and maintaining spiritual disciples in the midst of working two jobs.
- Watch less TV, pray more.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment